Here I'll let my ideas run amok, and express my views on International Marketing, Strategy, Innovation, Business Development, Tech and more stuff down that dark alley...

25 May, 2005

What is AMOK IDEA?

[Amok] - Wildly; without self-control

European colonists brought home the word after frightening clashes with the Malay. In a state of combined passion and semi-voluntary insanity a Malay, screaming “Amok, Amok!”, would release his uncontrollable emotions onto anyone in his reach. Sometimes running amok simply seemed the only right thing to do.
[Idea] - A mental representation or formulation
Ideas come from within. Some are spontaneous, some come from inspiration. Only an open mind will spring unique ideas and embrace the multifaceted. The best are products of genius and serendipity.
[Kim M.] - My label of identity, name, or simply Me
At heart a peaceful man, I believe my persona embodies AMOK IDEA. Letting your ideas run amok is the only right thing to do – unleashing your full intellectual and creative potential. A true international marketeer, I share my ideas with those who dare; professionals and academics alike, supplying metaphysical fuel for success.