Here I'll let my ideas run amok, and express my views on International Marketing, Strategy, Innovation, Business Development, Tech and more stuff down that dark alley...

28 October, 2005

Inspired from 2 "New Media Days" [27-28 Oct ´05]

About an hour an a half ago a conference called "New Media Days" ended in Copenhagen. Though I wasn´t challenged as much as I´d like to have been, I have been inspired by more than one of the speakers at the event.

Over the course of this week-end, I intend to jotter down some of these thought here on the Amok Idea blog. Some are gonna get the knife and others I´ll praise!

Until I get that far, you may wanna have a look at someone elses blog from the conference - it is in Danish though.

Blogging New Media Days


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A PlayStatіon4 iѕ ԁad to the man гοfl

Fеel free to suгf tо my web page; http://nhlps3.se/har-ar-trailern-for-den-kvinnliga-shepard

23 February, 2013 00:46

 

Post a Comment

<< Home