Here I'll let my ideas run amok, and express my views on International Marketing, Strategy, Innovation, Business Development, Tech and more stuff down that dark alley...

17 April, 2006

huhcorp "aka We Do Stuff" is as real as the tooth fairy!

My last post was about a thought-provoking consultancy's webpage. I wrote them to find out if they were for real. Here's the answer I got back:

Hi Kim,
Thanks for the mention on your blog!

Everyone always asks me if huhcorp is real. It's as real as the tooth
fairy. Do you have the tooth fairy in Denmark? Or is it more like a
tooth Viking?

I made the site after working in this industry for a few years and
discovering what it's really all about ;)

Glad you enjoyed it.

Cheers,
Greg
...and to answer Greg's Q: We do have tooth faries in Denmark, and I'm sure that incarnations huhcorp of exists within our borders too ;-)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neгo cοuld bе dеsсribeԁ as squandered
on thе youth =)
Also visit my page : http://www.burn-iso.com/burn-free/

13 February, 2013 03:42

 

Post a Comment

<< Home